Ovation C is our most-advanced non self-ligating ceramic bracket, and our most popular too!
Key benefits include:
- A durability that defies ceramics, Ovation C brackets are strong enough to re-bond if needed.
- 100% Mechanical Base - for reliable bonding, debonding and ability to reposition. Unlike some other ceramic brackets, Ovation C is not designed to "crush" during debonding.
- Vertical Scribe Line - provides a visual reference for alignment with the long axis of the clinical crown
- Rhomboid Shape - for better aesthetics during treatment
- Smooth Swept Tie-Wings - for hassle-free ligation and enhanced patient comfort (TIP: use our pearl O-rings rather than clear ones as they are more resistant to discolouration. Even better of course is to use our InOvation C ceramic self-ligating bracket, which doesn't require O-rings at all!)
- Bracket ID System - for quick bracket identification and management before, during and after the procedure
- Debonding Indent - for easier debonding an indent along the edge of the bracket provides a positive seat for a debonding instrument
- Triple Chamfered Slot Walls - for easier engagement, and reduced risk of archwire binding or crimping. This feature also increases inter-bracket span.
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)