In-Ovation C enables you to expand your treatment options. Its high translucency and rhodium-coated clip provide superb aesthetics, whilst the bracket design offers unparalleled performance.
In-Ovation C offers a marketable advantage that appeals to patients of all ages.
Key features and benefits include:
- 100% mechanical base for reliable bonding, debonding and ability to rebond.
- Unique rhodium-processed clip provides optimal aesthetics with full slot coverage & two point contact.
- True twin design with optimal mesial/distal span and adequate inter-bracket distance
- Triple-chamfered slot walls facilitates wire engagement and reduces archwire binding
- Smooth-swept tie-wings are designed to minimise occlusal interference and increase patient comfort
- Easy-to-open, easy-to-close clip technology
- No wire ties or 'O' rings for better appearance and hygiene.
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 (1 Pages)