OmniArch - Mid-Sized Twin
OmniArch is a mid-sized bracket that combines the outstanding elements of the proven twin system with the most-advanced bracket design available.
- Aligned angulation for unequalled mesio-distal / inciso-gingival orientation
- Wedged torque for aligned slots and placement advantages
- Low profile provides greater comfort
- Mid-sized and rhomboid shaped for better performance and aesthetics.
- Raised gingival tie-wings for easy ligation
- Tapered occlusal tie-wings to avoid interference.
OmniArch is available in a wide range of prescriptions including: Base (Roth*), Euro (MBT*), Roncone, Andrews, MicroProgressive, Cetlin V-slot and BiDimensional Vertical Slot Rx. Gingivally-offset bonding bases on bicuspids are an option on some Rx.
*The Base Rx and Euro Rx prescription values are equivalent to those of the Roth and MBT systems respectively. No endorsement from either is implied. Roth is a registered trademark of Roth Licensing LLC. MBT is a registered trademark of 3M/Unitek.