miniPrevail is a true miniature twin bracket system that incorporates all the benefits of a larger bracket.
Features and benefits:
- Metal injection moulded (MIM) construction (ideal for creating small, robust appliances that are inherently stronger and more dimensionally accurate than other similar brackets)
- 17-4 grade stainless steel for greater strength
- 80-gauge mesh anatomical bonding base matches the curvature of the tooth for maximum contact and a strong, consistent bond
- torque-in-base provides level slot lineup at the conclusion of treatment
- chamfered slot entrance and rounded slot edges promote easier and more rapid archwire placement
- low profile reduces occlusal interference and enhances patient comfort
- colour enhanced I.D. for easy bracket selection.
Roth*, MBT* and Roth V-slot Rx available. Ginigivally-offset bonding bases on bicuspids are available on the Roth* and MBT* Rx.
*G&H bracket prescriptions are not implied to be an exact version of any other system, nor do they claim any endorsement by the doctor(s). Roth is a registered trademark of Roth Licensing LLC, and MBT is a registered trademark of 3M/Unitek.