MicroArch - Low Profile Twin
MicroArch brackets are approximately 30% smaller than traditional style brackets.
- small size and rhomboid shape for greater comfort and aesthetics
- chamfered archwire slot facilitates archwire insertion and reduces the chance of binding
- smooth-swept tie-wings for greater patient comfort
- CNC milled slot, with in/outs built in(not cut) for greater precision
- scribe line indicates mid-point of long axis of tooth.
Base (Roth*), Euro (MBT*), Cetlin V-slot, 7/3, Canadian, Bi-dimensional Vertical Slot, MicroProgressive, Single Wing (Alexander), Standard Edgewise and Swing Rx available.
Base and Euro Rx prescription values are equivalent to those of the Roth and MBT Rx respectively. No endorsement from either or affiliation is implied. Roth is a registered trademark of Roth Licensing LLC; MBT is a registered trademark of 3M/Unitek.