Viper & Magnum tubes
Viper buccal tubes are metal-injection moulded (MIM) and incorporate the latest design technology, with a growing industry desire for comfortable, easy-to-use appliances that simplify treatment and reduce chair time.
Key features and benefits of the Viper tube include:
- a malleable ball hook avoids gingival impingement and enhances patient comfort;
- full funnelled entrance helps guide the archwire into the tube;
- torque-in-base for easier alignment with optimal functional occlusion and case finishing;
- compound contour base anatomically conforms to the tooth and provides proper fit and appliance expression;
- 4.2mm mesial/distal length for maximum control;
- 80-gauge indented mesh pad with anatomically formed fit and maximum bond strength.
- colour-coded for easy identification.
Edgewise, Roth and MBT Rx available.
Magnum buccal tubes are cast with rounded surfaces for exceptional patient comfort and acceptance.