Springs - Torquing
Anterior Torquing Springs (Warren)
• Applies continuous torquing action to individual anterior teeth
• Spring slips on arch wire straddling the bracket on the anterior tooth to be moved
• Placement of the arch wire in the bracket activates the spring, providing single contact with the tooth surface
• Each size is designed for a specific wire dimension and will not grip other dimensional wire sizes or round wire
• Green Elgiloy® heat-treated
This auxiliary efficiently provides any degree of labial or lingual torque by simply inserting it above or below the archwire in most multi-bracketed techniques. Its many benefits include: providing excellent mandibular anchorage, the ability to easily over-correct and faster tooth movement.